Friday, September 16, 2011

The Right One - Part II

I felt like that last post needed some clarification, because I received a few private comments through Facebook where some thought that my "list" sounded demanding.
On the contrary! Those are not demands. Those are qualifiers.
Remember - I don't want a "steady."  I want multiple friendships.  Platonic, if you prefer that term.  No ties.  No expectations.  No deep personal divulgence to have to maintain...  Just friendship!

The view from my deck...  Kick off your shoes and stay a while!

So, I am not "demanding" that anyone ever live up to that criteria.  I'm just saying that those are my preferences, and also what I believe to be compatibility markers.  If those things are not something that a female can deal with, then she will just not be compatible with me!  Thus, I am saving a lot of gals a lot of time by going ahead and qualifying my requirements for a STRESS-FREE EXISTENCE. So they are not demands by any stretch! 
Those are just the things that I have indentified as things that bring me comfort and joy in this earthly life, and if we can't enjoy those attributes, then we are wasting our time -
yours and mine!
So!  If you are up for a coffee, a drink, a meal, a movie, a concert, a quiet fall evening on my mountain view deck, then come on!
And by the way, this invitation isn't biased directly towards women either.
There is nothing sexual about my intentions for a blessed life with friends.  Male or female, all I want is friends to share my blessed life with!
I have a great guest room at the mountain house, and it is always open to those who ask to stay!
Bring your bag, your favorite drink, a cigar or two, whatever.  This life is for sharing, and I am looking forward to it!
Who's with me?

2 comments:

  1. Haha! You think your list of "demands" is long, you should see mine! It would probably take you a good hour to digest the entire thing and then you would deem me too picky. I'm with you on this, keep doing what you're doing. Although, people always say you find love when you least expect it and aren't out searching for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's right, Erika! Keep doing what you're doing! Whay waste any more of your precious time waiting on others to try and keep up with you? Life is most enjoyed by taking in every moment and cherishing it for the rest of your life. Start today and love your life!

    ReplyDelete

Comments Appreciated! =8^D